TAM’s pursuit of quality
Attention to the customer, organisation and pricing policy are some of the key points for offering an impeccable service
To ensure company continuity, solidity and flexibility, TAM – Torneria Automatica Magentina strategically prioritises its quality policy, understood as improving the processes involved in organisation of the company’s production cycle, management cycle and administration.
The following are the key points regarding TAM’s quality policy:
- Customer satisfaction: The customer must always be satisfied with our service and product in full compliance with the agreed terms of delivery.
- Pricing policy: Keeping prices at a competitive level by eliminating the costs caused by production and organisational inefficiencies.
- Staff: The company’s main asset, which must be adequately trained, motivated and specialised.
- Organisation: Everyone is involved in the improvement of the company’s production and organisational processes in a constant search for complete customer satisfaction in terms of both product and service.
- Suppliers: The company’s suppliers also play a major role in business processes and are thus selected on the basis of their attention to detail in terms of quality.
- Planning: Quality improvement is a continuous process which must be constantly planned and monitored.